Friday 12 June 2020

Marsking Art

This week I learnt how to do geometric masking art. Masking means hiding things. Geometric means simple shapes.

First we used making tape to make sections on the paper. Then we used the tape to mask places we didn't want to colour in.

Then I made to sections with the tape. Those sections made shapes. We made big sections first the made little sections in the big sections.

Then after that I started  colouring with pastels. Before we stared to colour we had to make sure the pastels were clean. I made the art look good by colouring it in one direction I lifted it up and down across.

Then after all of that I ripped  the tape off carefully so that my paper didn't rip. Here is a photo of my art.

L.I to learn masking art





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.