Thursday 6 August 2020

Kiwi sports / Swimming

Today I practiced my water safety skills at the lagoon pools. 

The first skill I learnt was gliding. To do gliding well I had to do a big push with my face in the water. Then I had to put my arms out in front of my head and i had to have a straight body while going through the hoop. 

The second skill we learnt was floating. First we practiced  floating on our tummy then we practices floating on our backs. To float well I had to lye down on our tummy with our face in the water with my arms by my side. To float well on my back I had to lye on my back facing at the sealing and my arms my side with your tummy up and your head up. 

The third skill we learnt was rotating. To rotate well I had to rotate from my front to to my back by putting my face in the water, Then role my body with my arms out in front of my head. 

I got better at rotating and I need to improve on my arm strokes. 

L.I to develop the knowledge of water safety. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.