Friday 6 November 2020

Touch

 Today for Kiwi Sport we practised doing three man settle and two man settles. 

To practices these skills we got into groups of four and we had letters one person was a,b and c, and one person had to wait. To do the three man settle I planted the ball so that the person behind me could pick the ball up and pass it to me. 

Then we played a game called walking touch. To play walking touch we couldn't run we had to walk.  We also kept on doing those skills so that we could move up with the ball. Then I chucked the ball to the people that were on the far side of the try line so we could score a try. 

I enjoyed practising those skills even though I already knew them I still had fun. 

Here are some photos of us doing those skills. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.