Friday 26 March 2021

Americas cup

I learnt about the Americas cup my group. 

I read texts and videos to get information and facts about the Americas cup. I sorted them in to main idea about who, what, where, why, when.

Next we summarised the main ideas and wrote 20 words from the text. Then we wrote 6 words that we thought were important. Then we used the 6 important words to sum up the text in sentences. 

After that we evaluated the information and wrote what the text was about, what interesting facts you've learnt from reading the text, and then I wrote down questions that I wanted to know about the Americas cup.

These strategies are helpful to use because they allow you to understand lots of information quickly.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.