Wednesday 26 May 2021

Balance

We did 5 diffrent activities that envoled balance, For every activity we stood on one leg.

The first activity involed a frizby, for this activty we I standed on one leg facing my partner. This was easy beacause I could use my leg to help me by moving my leg side to side and forward and backwards. 

 The secound activty involed a basketball, this was also easy cause I could use my move around using my leg and that helped me balance . 

The third acttivty involed a netball, this was easy cause I could use my leg that was off the ground to help me balance. 


The fourth acttivty we did was the rugbyball this was easy cause I could controll my balance.  

       

The last activty was hokey this was hard cause I could'nt stop the ball from moving around when I was standing on one leg.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.