Tuesday 17 August 2021

QAR questions

I used QAR template and Synthesis template to help me with a text called pointless, painful, physical education. This text was a persuasive text pesuasive means to change someones beliefs. 

First I did the synthesis egg teplate, for this task I wrote my prioyknowldge, new information, and new understandings. My prioyknowledge is something that I already know. New information is something that I know now, and new understandings is things that I understand about the text. 

After I answerd all the questions and put them in the boxes: right there, think and search, author and you, and  on my own. 

-right there means the answer is in the text. 
- think and search means the answer is in the text but you have to search and think about the answer in the text
- author and you mean the answer is no in the text but you use your background knowldge.
- on my own means the answer is in your own understandings. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.